Chloe R.J. Song
Chloe Song is an associate at Yuanda China Law Offices based in Shanghai. Her practice is focused on Regulatory Compliance, Corporate, PE/VC and MA. Chloe Song is experienced in providing various legal services to clients including listed companies and large state-owned enterprises in high-tech, new media, entertainment, healthcare, real estate and transportation industries.
- Assisted a high-tech enterprise listed on the STAR Market in etablishing its compliance system, providing legal advice, compliance risk reports, compliance manuals, implementation advice and professional training, etc.
- Provided compliance legal services to an digital hospital for its online diagnosis and treatment operations including drafting, reviewing and revising various legal documents, covering Internet mobile application compliance, personal information protection, etc.
- Assisted the team in providing compliance support and legal advice to an overseas NGO for establishing representative office and operating activities in China.
- Assisted the team in conducting the internal investigation and producing the annoucement and investigation report for a unicorn company in response to a public relations crisis.
PE/VC & MA
- Assisted the team in providing due diligence, transaction documentation, and other transactional legal services for an industry-leading private equity fund to make an angel-round investment in a semiconductor materials company.
- Assisted the team in providing transaction documentation and other transactional legal services for a Pre-A round of financing for a semiconductor company in a major provincial project.
- Assisted the team in providing due diligence and other transactional legal services for the introduction of a strategic investor to an electronic information technology company.
- Assisted the team to provide due diligence and other transactional legal services for a major real estate enterprise to acquire real estate projects located in Zhangjiang, Shanghai.
- Represented a well-known state-owned real estate company on its day-to-day operations, including contract drafting, reviewing and revising various legal documents.
- Assisted team in providing day-to-day legal advice, reviewing, drafting and revising various legal documents for a wrold-leading medical company in the field of diagnostics and scientific testing and analysis.
- Represented a well-known listed company in the logistics and transport industry in its day-to-day operations, including providing legal advice, reviewing, drafting and revising various legal documents, covering commercial transactions, international trade, corporate governance, equity investment and exit matters.