June Xu is a counsel of Yuanda based in Shanghai who focuses her practice on corporate advisory, including foreign direct investment, mergers and acquisitions and compliance. June is admitted to practice law in the People’s Republic of China and the State of New York.
- Advised a well-known U.S. electronic products company on the China component of a global merger, including due diligence, the integration of newly acquired Chinese entities, compliance issues, ongoing business operation matters and human resource issues.
- Advised a U.S. global industrial materials company on a Chinese acquisition, including performing due diligence and establishing transaction structure.
- Assisted a leading U.S.-based healthcare company in the dissolution and liquidation of its two Shanghai trading subsidiaries and advised in the restructuring and integration of its newly acquired Chinese entity.
- Advised a NYSE-listed smart buildings company on the restructuring of its Chinese presence.
- Advised a U.S. global consumer goods manufacturer and distributor on various purchasing contracts and corporate governance matters for its China operations.
- Advised a U.S. healthcare private equity firm on its Chinese investment activities, including establishing transaction structure and liaising with relevant authorities.
- Advised a leading European conglomerate on regulatory matters regarding the transportation, storage, and distribution of its products in China.
- Advised a U.S. global vehicle manufacturer on a joint venture investment and advised the company’s Chinese subsidiaries on a range of corporate matters, including government filings, ongoing business operations and labor issues.
- Advised a U.S.-based NYSE-listed leading beverage company and its Chinese subsidiaries on general corporate matters, including company incorporation, commercial contracts review and compliance issues.
- Advised a Shanghai-listed global micro-fabrication equipment company serving the semiconductor industry on overseas investments and joint technology R&D projects with foreign entities in China.
- Advised a Chinese private company on a real estate investment, including performing due diligence, negotiating with the other parties and establishing the transaction structure.
- Advised a Chinese state-participated company in the semiconductor and nanotechnology sectors on its financing.
- Advised an Asia-Pacific trading conglomerate on the sale and acquisition of equity in several joint ventures in China, including performing due diligence and adjusting the transaction structure.