In China’s highly regulated legal environment, even the most routine matters require approval from numerous administrative and regulatory authorities. Yuanda China Law Offices (Yuanda), a Chinese-licensed law firm with offices in Shanghai and Beijing, focuses on helping both foreign and Chinese companies efficiently navigate these complexities.
Yuanda’s strengths are underpinned by the legal excellence and diverse backgrounds of its attorneys, including former general counsel of major multinational corporations, former prosecutors with extensive trial experience, a former diplomat well-versed in foreign affairs, and public accountants. Qualified to practice law in China, they have intrinsic understanding of China’s legal and regulatory environments and substantial experience in representing clients in cross-border mergers and acquisitions, PE transactions, litigation, and arbitration, as well as matters involving intellectual property, data security and privacy, labor and employment, international trade, and regulatory compliance.
Our award-winning team has garnered recognitions from clients and major legal publications, including:
- “2020 Trailblazer,” Asian Legal Business
- Top Ranked Firm in Compliance, Corporate and Transactions, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Technology, Media and Communication and Tax, LEGALBAND
- Tier 1 in Regulatory/Compliance (Chinese firms), Legal 500 Asia Pacific
- Band 1 in Corporate Investigations/Anti-Corruption (Chinese firms), Chambers Asia-Pacific and Chambers Greater China Region
- Leading Chinese Firm in Corporate and M&A, Legal 500 Asia Pacific
- Firm to Watch of Life Sciences and Healthcare: PRC Firms, Legal 500 Asia Pacific
- Leading Chinese Firm in Data Protection, Legal 500 Asia Pacific
- Data Protection and Privacy PRC Firms of the Year, China Business Law Journal
- Compliance and Anticorruption “Law Firm of the Year,” China Business Law Journal
- Leading Firm in Venture Capital and New Economy, Dawkins
- Intellectual property: Notable Firms and Government and regulatory: Recommended, Benchmark Litigation China and Asia-Pacific
- China Domestic Firms in PATENT of IP Rankings, Asian Legal Business