Feng Cheng is an associate and a member of Corporate Practice Group of Yuanda based in Shanghai. Feng has experience in advising clients in foreign direct investment, mergers and acquisitions, and regulatory compliance. She has represented numerous state-owned companies and multinationals across various industries, including medical and health care, consumer goods, and real estate. As the legal counsel of several medical and health care companies, Feng has particular knowledge of corporate finance.
Feng received her bachelor’s and master’s degrees in law from The Chinese University of Hong Kong, East China University of Political Science and Law.
- Provided legal services to Hologic as an on-site secondee attorney, including legal advice, contract review, and assistance with internal legal affairs approval.
- Represented several companies in the healthcare industry in financing matters, conducting legal due diligence, drafting, reviewing, and revising investment documents, and participating in negotiations.
- As the legal counsel of the sponsor(s), participated in the Hong Kong IPO projects of several companies in the healthcare industry.
- Issued legal opinions on transaction approval procedures and other related matters for a proposed major asset sale project of a large state-owned enterprise and provided legal advisory services related to the transaction.
- Provided annual retainer services for several large and medium-sized state-owned enterprises and large multinational enterprises, including reviewing business contracts and providing legal consulting services related to corporate law and labor law.
- Represented a Hong Kong-listed company in several M&A projects in China, including conducting due diligence, drafting transaction documents, and participating in negotiations.