Michelle Wang is a senior associate at Yuanda China Law Offices based in Shanghai. Her practice is focused on General Corporate, PE/VC, Compliance, Foreign Investment and M&A. Before joining Yuanda, Michelle worked at a prestigious Chinese law firm for 6 years and acted as an in-house lawyer of a commodity supply chain company in Shanghai for 5 years. She has extensive practice experience and good commercial sensitivity; she can quickly understand the business of clients and provide quality legal services accordingly.
- Acted as the legal counsel of a leading domestic large-scale export e-commerce company;
- Acted as the legal counsel of a domestic import e-commerce company;
- Acted as the legal counsel of a communication security solution service provider;
- Acted as the legal counsel of an Intelligent O&M service provider;
- Acted as the legal counsel of a domestic commodity supply chain company;
- Acted as the legal counsel of a domestic orthopedic medical device company;
- Acted as the legal counsel of a domestic helicopter operating company;
- Acted as the legal counsel of a leading domestic automotive sensor company;
- Provided legal services to a domestic VC fund for several project investments;
- Assisted a well-known international chip manufacturing company to report to Market Supervision and Administration on unfair competition cases in which executives were suspected of infringing trade secrets, and cooperated with Market Supervision and Administration to conduct investigation and evidence collection;
- Provided legal consultation, drafting and review contracts for a cross-border guarantee project with a transaction amounting to $8 million of a well-known state-owned e-commerce company;
- Provided legal research and opinions for a project of a well-known state-owned company on economic crimes involved in supply chain financing with a transaction amount of 370 million yuan;
- Participated in the construction of a boutique hotel with a total investment of about 200 million yuan, provided legal services throughout the procedure;
- Participated in the Chinese regional acquisition project of the global acquisition business of a well-known international logistics company, conducted the legal due diligence on the Chinese target company; and
- Provided legal consultation, due diligence and participated in negotiation for the chemical joint venture project in China of a German listed company.